We strive to provide high-quality products and services and use our expertise to constantly come out with new developments so that we can earn the trust of our customers and contribute to a better environment.
- Earn the confidence and satisfaction of our customers.
- Develop and provide products that meet the needs of the times.
- Foster human resources.
- Ensure product quality.
- Ensure work safety.
- Conduct environmentally friendly business activities.
Quality Assurance Policies
- We strive to continuously meet the needs of our customers and maintain about the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- We strive to supply products that are so effective in meeting needs and expectations that our customers will have absolutely no complaints.
- By thoroughly reviewing our activities, products, and services, we identify all possible
in consideration of the impact on the environment, in cooperation with stakeholders, we are promoting environmental conservation and environmental protection, including prevention
of pollution, including effective use of resources, efforts to address climate change, protection
of biodiversity and ecosystems, We strive to reduce environmental risks.Items are specified below.
- 1）Improve work efficiency and minimize the number of defective products.
- 2）Develop environmentally friendly products.
- 3）Propose resource- and energy-saving methods to customers.
- We operate in strict compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations, including ordinances issued by the Osaka Prefectural Government and the Higashi-Osaka Municipal Government, and other requirements that we have agreed to abide by.
- We strive to improve our environmental protection activities by setting and periodically reviewing environmental goals.
- Through educational activities, and through postings on bulletin boards and other information relay media, we familiarize our employees and the employees of our affiliates and subcontractors with our environmental policies. We also convey this information to the general public.